Tuesday 21 May 2013

Elder Robertson & Elder McKee splits

Well despite not expecting an email from Jacob yesterday, I emailed him just incase he did!! I didn't want him to be disappointed should he, on the off chance, get the opportunity to get to a computer.  I'm so glad I did.  It taught me an important lesson, that despite whatever the calendar tells you ... always get his email to him for Monday!  It was sooo wonderful to hear from him.  This week seems to have been really slow waiting for our weekly email!

Him and Elder Nakken are getting on really well and working hard together. He says we are 'finding a lot of potentials, relatively, for the area we're in.'  

He told me he has thought of some things he might need, but hadn't written them down ... I wonder what the list next week will hold!

Today, he is on splits with Elder McKee.  Both of them were in the England, Lichfield Stake, then the Germany, Frankfurt Stake and both are now serving in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission. Elder McKee's mum forwarded me this photograph of them at the Swiss, Bern Temple from within the last couple of weeks, yesterday.


'Ask the missionaries ...'  Elder Nelson Oct '12

You can watch the General Conference broadcast of Elder Nelson's talk by clicking here or on the tab at the top of this blog titled "Elder Nelson - 'ask the missionaries'.

No comments:

Post a Comment