Monday 16 September 2013

Lunch with the McKees in Luzern.

Our friends, the McKees have been touring the Alpine German-Speaking Mission with their son Elder McKee on him completing his mission.  They visited Luzern, the area in which Elder Robertson is serving.  They met him and his companion for lunch and took some great pictures and shared them with me! How grateful I am to lovely people who bless the life of my missionary.



Elder Robertson

Pizza lunch

Companions at lunch

Elders McKee, Robertson and Fahl

Elder Robertson with Hugh and Katalin McKee



In his email home today he tells me how much he loves reading Jesus the Christ and how it has helped him to grow and respect his Saviour all the more.  He says 'It really strengthens my testimony of Him, His gospel and the Church in general.  I'm only about 150 pages short of finishing it.'  He loves to read.

He had a good lesson with a new convert of a couple of months from Nigeria. He says 'He is a very good man and understands the importance of the gospel and being a brother's keeper through sharing it.'


2 comments: