Monday 24 June 2013

Attended a temple sealing ...

Mondays are when you find 'missionary mums'  glued to their computers anticipating receiving their email from their missionary son or daughter.  I find myself constantly checking and when it finally shows .... a huge grin fills my face and I read through as fast as I can to get all of the information.  I then find myself re-reading and re-reading through the rest of the day for my own benefit and of course to share the news with the rest of the family.

Elder Robertson is still doing great.  His best days last week were Thursday and Saturday.  Here's a snippet of what he had to say ...


'My highlight of the week was Thursday/Saturday: both fantastic days. Thursday was just awsome, as we found 7 potential investigators in a day and had the opportunity to share the Book of Mormon with two of them. The Lord definitley blessed Elder Nakken and myself that day. I've really been able to see how the Lord goes before us to prepare the people this week.  Thursday it rained heavily and Elder Nakken and I got soaked.   Nevertheless I was loving it and we got another contact there.  We were sad to go home that night.  

Saturday was also very spiritual as I had the opportunity to go to the temple and see a former investigator of Elder Nakken be sealed to his now eternal companion. He was so ready to make the steps he needed to return to his Heavenly Father.'

First sealing that Jacob has attended.


'I'm doing really well and I am thouroughly enjoying this experience. We press forward.'



Here's the photo he shared today.  He's promised more next week!! =)  

Galaxy is his favourite chocolate ...
I thought someone had sent it ... put a kiss on the wrapper and wrote 'enjoy!' Then realised what he's done. 'More to share' is the logo and he's crossed out the word share and wrote enjoy, so it reads 'more to enjoy'! I hope he has shared with Elder Nakken.  I've told him to ... haha


No comments:

Post a Comment