Monday 11 November 2013

Service 28 Oct 2013


Sorry, I have missed updating the blog the last couple of weeks.  It must be the starvation of photos that is to blame!! haha

Here's some of what he's shared with us.



Firstly I told him of Thomas' reaction to an artist who was selling artwork door to door.  This was his reaction to that! 

That story of Thomas made me and Elder Fahl laugh our heads off. He really is a character. My week has been a good one. We had a couple of instances of service, helping out various members, some throwing away furniture because of their move and others moving furniture that they had taken from the move.   I'm good and I have had a good week.

Unfortunately our baptismal dates have fallen through.  We have interviews this week with Pres. Miles.  'C'  is still making progress. He is still waiting for his answer.  

Enclosed is my sheer excitement at receiving an nintendo wii.  

I sent him his 'orange you glad you're a missionary' package in this box.  You can read about that here.   

Moral of the story is ... 'don't judge a package by the box it arrives in'!'


Contents


Inside ...

I think he enjoyed it!! 

As of yet I have not informed President Miles concerning BYU. I thought I'd leave that to Thursday.  

The sisters in our ward are SIster Wüst and Sister Le Feuvre. The former was actually a convert but was in my MTC group and also my EFY group from 2011. They get on well, they are always giggling amongst one another. They are doing well though, they've settled in well and hopefully we can begin to see an improvement soon enough. As always me and Elder Fahl are doing well. We had a good laugh this morning over this emergency plan that's provided for missionaries should natural distasters affect the area. I hadn't read it yet.

I believe that I am nice in the fact that I'm sending you very long emails every week now. I don't think you have too much to complain about :P I do need to take more photos. 

Still, I love you and the family and I miss you all loads (though thankfully I don't fell too homesick).

No comments:

Post a Comment