Sunday 28 April 2013

Goodies in the 'BAG' well suitcase ...

Elder Robertson has been in the MTC for 11 days.  I can't believe he leaves there on Wednesday.  It has gone really fast.  He'll be home before I know it!    ;-)  Now there's an optimistic mamma for you!

Tomorrow we will send his second suitcase by courier to the Mission Home in München (Munich) so it will be there waiting for his arrival on Wednesday.  It's a prime opportunity to add a few goodies in the little space that is left. =)

Friends of ours from the US have sent a parcel of some uplifting music and a card.  We are very grateful to them for their thoughtfulness from many miles away.

I've added some other things to let him know we are thinking of him and love and miss him.

Mountain ... get the link?


Liken the scriptures ....



because I know he already is ....


the worth of souls!! 

I know he's going to love it!!

I am wondering when and if we will hear from him this week with him flying back into Germany.  Hopefully he will get time to email and share some experiences with us!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, Sister RObertson! Looking at these pictures and everything makes me realize even more how much I miss your family! And I am so proud of that Elder Robertson! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie. We are very proud of him too! Xx

    ReplyDelete